So, you’ve gone through all of the time and effort to build a web site. Congratulations! Take a breather. But not too much of a breather. Giving birth to your baby is just the beginning. To thrive, it will need some care and feeding. Don’t worry, though. Often, this is where the fun begins.
Let’s look at 5 reasons to keep your site current:
- http://washingtonstreetpub.com/zovirax Search engines love new content. When they are checking your site, the search engine “bots” are looking for sites that are current. It’s important when ranking and we all know that the higher the rank, the greater the success. Your goal should always be to show up on page one.
- http://paddockparadise.net/atralin Your loyal customers love new content. You want a reason for folks to visit your site again and again. The best way to ensure this is by adding fresh content as often as possible. New articles, new blog posts and promotions are great ways to keep the attention of your customers.
- harga cytotec asli per butir New content keeps you relevant. There is no shortage of competition for the goods or services you offer. Fresh content keeps you ahead of the curve and ahead of the competition. If you are staying current in your content, then you are on the cutting edge of your industry. This translates to respect from your business partners and your customers.
- New content keeps you engaged. It’s easy to get distracted by the day-to-day tasks of running your business. It’s easy to ignore your web site, after all it is up, it’s running and life is good. Staying engaged helps to keep your focus on where it belongs – on the overall health of your web presence.
- Timeliness is crucial to success. If there is a news item that impacts your industry, and therefore your customers, getting that information out on your site first will generate loyalty (and possibly sales) from your customer base. As well, a timely content update has the possibility of going viral, getting your business in front of thousands of potential customers.
I know what you’re thinking. “That’s great, George but I’ve already got too much on my plate.” I hear you. And that is why I’m here. I can take that burden off your hands and deliver the type and amount of fresh content you need. Reach out and let’s talk.